When I am out of my well-paid job, my only regret is that I do not have a salary hitting my bank account
Is that the only regret one should have or should it be more profound
Like was this work helping me discover myself similar to one peeling the skin of an onion and re-discovering a new layer (dimension) every time
Or was it that I was expecting too much from a 9:00-X:00 routine?
...I can already sense/feel the Maslow's hierarchy in my life and the vacuum that 'occupies' my mind
My routine now is to channelise all my efforts to replace this vacuum with a sense of purpose
A sense of purpose that will help me discover myself, challenge myself and above all ensure that my existence is in harmony with myself
Is that the only regret one should have or should it be more profound
Like was this work helping me discover myself similar to one peeling the skin of an onion and re-discovering a new layer (dimension) every time
Or was it that I was expecting too much from a 9:00-X:00 routine?
...I can already sense/feel the Maslow's hierarchy in my life and the vacuum that 'occupies' my mind
My routine now is to channelise all my efforts to replace this vacuum with a sense of purpose
A sense of purpose that will help me discover myself, challenge myself and above all ensure that my existence is in harmony with myself
No comments:
Post a Comment